Ready to get your license? We would love to help you get your license to drive.
Our Road Tests..
Our road test is open to anyone ready to pass the practical driving test. (If you need a test due to being charged with a OUI, I am sorry that we cannot help you.) If you are looking for a competency test, fill out the my license was revoked form. All Competency tests are scheduled at the Registry.
For our teen drivers, we schedule road test either at the RMV in Haverhill or Lawrence. Or if the numbers are good we will schedule a group test to be held either at our school or the Registry in Haverhill after hours. For all of our teen drivers, the sponsorship by our school is included in the program. If you wish to schedule at another RMV other than listed above, we may not be able to accomodate you. So plan on going with your parents.
Road tests at the Registry.. We schedule the test for the first available date. no matter what time the appointment is we will take you in the morning. I usually meet you early, around 7:30am, we drive to the testing site, review then wait our turn. There may be many other schools doing the same thing. Patience is key.
When booking I could schedule up to 8 students a day. If I have more than 4 students booked we bring 2 cars. After the student has tested, and time allows, they can go into the Registry process the permit to a Real ID. When all is done we will return the student to their school.
GROUP TESTS.. We can request the Registry of Motor Vehicles to schedule an examiner to conduct these tests. When I have the qualifing numbers, I send in a request, it is either accepted or denied due to the number of examiners available. I never know the exact date until the Registry tells me, about 1 week before the test.
1. We must have a minimum of 20 applicants on our list who are ready to test. (maximum of 30)
2. Only applicants who are over 18 yrs. of age can go on the list without completing drivers ed. FIRST.
3. No applicant will be put on the list without one of our instructors conducting an evaluating lesson beforehand. We will decide if the applicant is ready.
4. There is NO GUARANTEE of passing, or even getting a test that was requested.
5. All applications must be received 2.5 weeks before proposed road test date.
6. Once the application is sent, I cannot add you to the list, you must wait until the next application is sent
7. If the application is denied by the registry (lack of examiners to conduct the tests) Our office will turn around and resend the application the following week
8. If the applicant is denied a test due to incorrect information, or another test booked at another time or place. We CAN NOT get them back on the list.
9. Once you are on the list you can keep track of what you must do next, or information about the test on the “Sponsoring your Road Test” page.
Visit on of our pages below for more information.