This page is for TEEN DRIVERS (ages 16-21) who have completed the classroom portion. We welcome any teen who has completed the classroom portion at any school. If you are enrolled at Brights Driving School, you may start to schedule driving lessons after you begin the classroom sessions. If you are transferring from another driving school, please fill out the registration form first. The appointment program we use requires a username and password. Please write it down so you don’t forget it.
During Standard Time (Nov.1- March) please note.. The sun sets EARLY!! if you are a new driver, please schedule your lesson while the sun is still in the sky.
BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR FIRST LESSON PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE PAGE
HOW DO I PAY FOR THE DRIVING LESSONS?
We accept either a check made payable to Brights Driving School, or cash. Sorry, we do not accept credit cards.
Your choice to pay in full, 2 payments of $250.oo due on lesson #1 and #6, – or 4 payments of $125.oo due on lessons #1, #3, #6, #9 – Additional lessons beyond the 12 are $40/hour, paid at the lesson
Private adult lessons are $50.oo/hour
Certification of Completion or road test sponsorship will be on hold if there is a balance on lesson #12.
OUR POLICY'S - GOOD TO KNOW - PLEASE READ
- To start a group lesson, you must have completed 5 hours on the road
- Do not wear flip-flops or work boots for a driving lesson
- All our lessons are at least 1.5 – 2 hours long
- Our instructors may arrive 1/2 hour early
- Please schedule your lesson for the town you’re being picked up in.
- Only 30 days are open for scheduling at a time
- Lessons are limited to scheduling every three days
- DO NOT schedule a 1:30 lesson if you should be in a class
- You MUST have your permit in order to drive – not a copy.
- Most days there is a driver for your area. You can schedule in any town, but a parent might have to drive you to that town for pickup.
I'VE NEVER DRIVEN BEFORE
Our instructors will get you out onto the road so you can start your 5 hours with us. These lessons are usually scheduled on a Sunday when the traffic is light.
I'M TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL FOR DRIVING
I'M HOME-SCHOOLED, OR IN COLLEGE.......... MY SCHEDULE IS DIFFERENT
Driving lessons are scheduled Monday – Friday 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 and also Saturday mornings. If you are outside the public high school system and have other times available, or if you have a problem, or special issue…
Please call Mrs. Larson between 6:30-7:30 pm You can text me at any time and I will call back when I am able. 978-621-0722